Brides have sought out Camp Loughridge for the past 24 years for its rustic elegance, classic charm and natural beauty. The wall of windows in our Kirkland Chapel overlooks Lake Parthenia and gives you a glimpse of our rich history. The stone patio provides the perfect opportunity to step outside, and take a moment to enjoy the breathtaking views.
Our Historic Lodge, built in 1918, was Tulsa’s first YWCA camp known then as Camp Parthenia. While the Lodge has been remodeled and updated, the original bones and our outreach to area youth are still there. Feel free to count us as your “something old!”
Small wedding parties may choose to utilize the Lodge for their reception, but the larger groups will want to celebrate in the Grand Hall of the Temple Conference Center with its beautiful 25-foot vaulted ceiling and wooden beams. When selecting your setting for the wedding, don’t overlook the simplistic beauty of our Lakeside Sanctuary. You’ll exchange your vows surrounded by the water and trees, and those you’ve chosen to share your day with.
We invite you to take a tour and fall in love with this special part of God’s creation we call…Camp Loughridge.
Our traditional, A-framed, rustic Chapel with a wall of windows provides a stunning view that overlooks Lake Parthenia. The history and beauty of Camp Loughridge comes to life here, in the glory of God’s majesty. The Holy Spirit is present as you set the foundation for your lifetime of marriage.
- ADA (Handicap) accessible
- Outside balcony and rock staircase to lakeside is perfect for photos
- Spiral staircase to balcony overlooking chapel
- Pedestals for floral arrangements
- A vintage, A-frame chapel overlooking Lake Parthenia
- Seats 270
- Updated Bridal Suite and Groom’s Room both with private restrooms
Temple Conference Center
Celebrate your union in our spacious Grand Hall with beautiful 25-foot vaulted ceilings with wooden beams. The draping adds a dramatic, yet soft flair of elegance. There is enough space to invite up to 300 guests to dance the night away.
- Dinner seating for 300 guests with dancing area
- Beautiful vaulted ceilings and a double sided fireplace
- Back porch with views of the lake and woods
- Baby Grand Piano
- All lighting on dimmers
- State of the art audio and video capabilities
- Tables, chairs and basic linens provided
- Catering services
The cornerstone was set in our Historic Lodge in 1919. Renovated with modern amenities in 2009, and nestled in a wooded setting overlooking Lake Parthenia, the Lodge accommodates 80 guests indoors. A stone fireplace will take the chill out of the air in the winter months, and the 2,500 square foot deck will beckon you to dance under the stars.
- Exellent for smaller receptions
- Dinner seating for 80 guests
- Spacious 2,500 square foot outdoor deck
- Changing room and restrooms available upstairs
- Audio and video capabilities
- Exclusive onsite catering service
- Tables, chairs, and basic linens provided
- Lighting and sound on deck
The Lakeside Sanctuary brings your ceremony into the beauty of God’s creation. As the sun sets, the lake serves as a natural backdrop for you and the one you love.
- Wooden bench seating for up to 300 guests
- Rustic alter area
- Pathway draping for the bride’s entrance
- Electricity available
- Sound system available
Request More Information