Summer Day Camp
An Introduction to Classic Summer Camp Experiences
Some of the exciting activities include:
|Giant Swing||Incline Log|
|Arts and Crafts||Court Sports|
|Nature Hikes||Bible Study|
|Bible Study||Gaga Ball|
As part of your registration fee, your camper will receive a camp t-shirt, plastic camp water bottle, daily hot lunch and snack, and a personalized character award from their counselors! Before your session begins, you will receive an email with a packing list, first day information, medication guidelines, the weekly menu so that you can make arrangements to send a pre-packed lunch as necessary, etc.
CAMP SESSION INFORMATION
- Campers are welcome to attend more than one session! Some families choose to come all summer.
- Campers may request one friend to be in their tribe. Requests must be mutual to be considered. No chaining large groups together.
- The camp day begins at 8:45am and ends 4:45pm. Early pick-up is available until 4:00pm.
- Early drop-off and late pick-up are available for each session for an additional fee.
- Lunches are peanut free and offer a balanced meal including salads and fruit options.
- When the temperature is over 100F, we go swimming twice every day!
- Need-based scholarship applications are available by emailing us at [email protected]
Summer Day Camp dates and Fees
The Loughridge Experience
- Focus on wellness
- Tailored programming
- Leadership development
- team building
- spiritual growth
- community action
- Rest / Relaxation
- Strength & Confidence
- healthy living
- high value programming
- Faith & Values