Summer Day Camp
An Introduction to Classic Summer Camp Experiences
Camp Loughridge’s Summer Day Camp is a dynamic program that blends the excitement of classic camp activities with the convenience of being on the edge of Tulsa! Campers have the ability to explore nature, make new friends, and experience exciting activities with the comfort of seeing their families at the end of the day.
Some of the exciting activities include:
|Giant Swing||Incline Log|
|Arts and Crafts||Court Sports|
|Nature Hikes||Bible Study|
|Bible Study||Gaga Ball|
As part of your registration fee, your camper will receive a camp t-shirt, plastic camp water bottle, daily hot lunch and snack, and a personalized character award from their counselors! Before your session begins, you will receive an email with a packing list, first day information, medication guidelines, the weekly menu so that you can make arrangements to send a pre-packed lunch as necessary, etc.
CAMP SESSION INFORMATION
- Campers are welcome to attend more than one session! Some families choose to come all summer.
- Campers may request one friend to be in their tribe. Requests must be mutual to be considered. No chaining large groups together.
- The camp day begins at 8:45am and ends 4:45pm. Early pick-up is available until 4:00pm.
- Early drop-off and late pick-up are available for each session for an additional fee.
- Lunches are peanut free and offer a balanced meal including salads and fruit options.
- When the temperature is over 100F, we go swimming twice every day!
- Need-based scholarship applications are available by emailing us at [email protected]
Summer Day Camp dates and Fees
The Loughridge Experience
- Focus on wellness
- Tailored programming
- Leadership development
- team building
- spiritual growth
- community action
- Rest / Relaxation
- Strength & Confidence
- healthy living
- high value programming
- Faith & Values