Adventure Day Camp
The Next Step in an Exciting Camping Adventure!
A dventure Day Camp is a BRAND NEW program with exclusive experiences for our older campers!
This program expands on the excitement of classic camp activities that make Camp Loughridge summers a fond memory! Campers get to do all the traditional Camp Loughridge activities like:
|Court Sports||Team Building|
|Arts & Crafts||Swimming|
But because growing up means challenging yourself, we have added unique elements to the ADC program that allow campers to step out of their comfort zone and continue developing a positive self-image in a supportive, safe Christian environment. Some of the EXCLUSIVE activities include:
- In-Depth Bible Study Lessons
- Our major goal with this program is to meet campers where they are on their faith journeys. By creating a separate program, our Bible studies can be age-appropriate and address the spiritual concerns of your campers.
- New Activities
- We are constantly researching new activities that teach new skills, provide new experiences, and foster a sense of mastery. ADC campers, with their higher level of maturity and abilities, get to take part in events and activities not available to younger campers!
- The Zip Line
- We have a triple zip line and it is an exclusive activity for our ADC campers. They will participate with their tribe and receive support from out certified ropes staff to climb the 30 ft tower, get their harness attached to a pulley, and zip across the trees with two of their new friends!
- Overnight Camp Out
- This activity is the hallmark of ADC. With their growing autonomy and sense of adventure, we want to promote a closer relationship with the outdoors and a camp out is a perfect way to do this. Already included in your registration fee, your camper will bring all their overnight gear on Thursday, have a day of camp, a night of memories, and then head home with you on Friday afternoon. The overnight will include gender-separated indoor bunk houses, hot dinner, evening swim, campfire and smores, and breakfast. Our trained staff will stay the night with your campers to keep the activities safe and fun. This is the PERFECT way to give campers a taste of what an overnight camp is like, while still being just 15-20 minutes away from home.
As part of your registration fee, your camper will receive a camp t-shirt, plastic camp water bottle, daily hot lunch and snack, overnight meals, and a personalized character award from their counselors! Before your session begins, you will receive an email with a packing list, first day information, medication guidelines, the weekly menu so that you can make arrangements to send a pre-packed lunch as necessary, etc.
BASIC CAMP SESSION INFORMATION
- Campers are welcome to attend more than one session! Some families choose to come all summer.
- Campers may request one friend to be in their tribe. Requests must be mutual to be considered. No chaining large groups together.
- The camp day begins at 8:45am and ends 4:45pm. Early pick-up is available until 4:15pm.
- Early drop-off and late pick-up are available for each session for an additional fee.
- Meals are peanut free and offer a balanced meal including salads and fruit options.
- When the temperature is over 100F, we go swimming twice every day!
- Overnight is optional, but rates are not discounted if the overnight is not elected.
- Need-based scholarship applications are available by emailing us at email@example.com
Adventure Day Camp dates and Fees
- June 15-19 100% 100%
- June 22-26 100% 100%
- June 29-July 3 100% 100%
- July 6-10 93% 93%
- July 13-17 89% 89%
- July 20-24 100% 100%
- July 27-31 100% 100%
The Loughridge Experience
- Focus on wellness
- Tailored programming
- Leadership development
- team building
- spiritual growth
- community action
- Rest / Relaxation
- Strength & Confidence
- healthy living
- high value programming
- Faith & Values