Partners In Ministry Summer Package
Join our 101 year tradition of camping in a natural setting
With overnight facilities for large groups becoming scarce, Camp Loughridge is happy to offer our resources for your camp, overnight, or retreat this summer! Our facilities have a long tradition of supporting local organizations and their need for escape and relaxation. Located just 5 minutes west of Tulsa Hills, Camp Loughridge is ideally located to conveniently serve your organizations overnight needs!
Our brand new facility rental program is available to non-profit organizations of 45 people or more. At a cost of $70 per person, you will receive:
– 4 days and 3 nights accommodations
– Commercial kitchen access (no food service provided)
– 2 hours daily in our aquatic center
– Canoeing on Lake Parthenia (life jackets, oars, and canoes provided)
– Use of our volleyball and covered basketball court, as well as the gaga ball pit
– Self-guided nature trails around Lake Parthenia
For more details, or to make a reservation, you can contact Donna Brollier by phone (918-446-4194), email (Donna.B@CampLoughridge.org), or by completing the form below.